Thank you for visiting CartierConsulting.com (hereafter referred to as the “Web Site”). This site is owned and operated by Cartier Consulting (hereafter referred to as “Company”). The Company reserves the right to update, modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including and without limitation, the Web Site content, hours of availability, pricing, services offered, and the equipment or software needed to access or use this Web Site.
It is your responsibility to obtain and maintain all telephone, broadband, computer hardware and other equipment or software needed for access to and use of this Web Site and any and all charges related thereto.
Code of Conduct
As a user of our web site, you agree that you will follow an established Code of Conduct that prohibit certain activities. In particular, we prohibit the use of our Web Site to:
- Promote or participate in an activity that violates any law, regulation, treaty or infringes on the rights of a third party
- Post information that is defamatory, indecent or offensive
- Threaten, harass or intimidate others
- Damage the name and reputation of Our Company
- Promote or advertise any and all commercial activity without the express written permission of Our Company
- Interfere with a customer’s use of Our Company’s services
- Attempt to access or break the security of any computer or account that does not belong to you
It is the sole discretion of The Company to determine if a violation of any of these rules has occurred. We may not review all of the content posted by users on the Web Site; however, we do our best to investigate complaints, and The Company will fully cooperate with law enforcement officials as required by law.
LAST UPDATED: Saturday, 14 June 2014