Large retailers and even “authorized” computer manufacturer service centers typically charge what they do for repairs because of their overhead costs. They have to pay for building and utility costs, staff salaries, warehouse or storage costs, advertising, etc., and still turn a profit.
If you bring your computer to a manufacturer’s service center with a hard drive, malware or software issue, chances are they may either refuse to repair it, or re-format or replace the hard drive without troubleshooting the problem first, possibly without even backing up any of your data…
Cartier Consulting doesn’t have the overhead costs that the large companies do, so we are able to pass these savings on to you. We will make every effort to meet or beat any printed quotation from a major retailer * for repairs or services. We also know that computers and electronics are a part of our everyday lives, and that we greatly rely on them.
Some of the benefits of choosing Cartier Consulting include:
- You come first!
- Prompt, professional and courteous service.
- Competitive price matching.
- Attention to detail.
- Custom requests are welcome.
- 30-day guarantee on most services.
Contact us to find out how much money you can save on our prompt, professional, and courteous service.
* Offer subject to verification. Cartier Consulting reserves the right to confirm any and all printed quotations with the company quoting the repairs or service, and also reserves the right to deny such price matching request for any reason.