Is your computer “cluttered” with old files and programs? Does it seem to get “bogged-down” when you turn it on or begin using it?
With this package, we will evaluate and clean up unnecessary programs, startup entries, and expired “limited-time” trialware. Programs that fall under the expired trialware category are those that you get with a new computer and work great but then 3 months later, you start receiving notices on your desktop that you need to purchase the full version to continue using them. These programs can still be loading in the background when you start your computer even if you don’t use them, and if so, they are taking up valuable RAM memory and hard drive space.
Cartier Consulting offers the following Computer Tune-Up service package for $79:
- Perform Windows™ system updates and improve PC speed and performance
- Optimize computer speed and performance through various adjustments and improvements to startup and shutdown programs and Windows™ Start menu
- Clean up Quick Launch menu and taskbar, plus any broken or unused program shortcuts
- Enable settings in the default web browser (typically Internet Explorer) to prevent web site “phishing” attempts, and to block pop-ups
- Uninstall and clean up unwanted programs and trial programs that came with your computer
- Set administrator and user account passwords, and create additional accounts as necessary
- Verify that computer hardware and software is functioning properly
Additional features may be requested at the time of service, and will be billed at our normal hourly rate. See our Rates page for current rates.