You’ve made a significant investment in your CD collection, but CDs aren’t the most convenient media format for your music any more. CDs are susceptible to scratches and damage, and awkward to carry around.
By converting your music to one of several digital file formats, you can load up a portable media player with much, if not all, of your music. Saving the music files on your computer hard drive allows you to share the music on your home network, and even some home theater systems.
For a flat rate of $4 per CD *, Cartier Consulting offers an Audio Conversion service package that includes the following items:
- Convert your CD-music to one digital format of your choice, including AAC, Flac, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, or WMA-Lossless
- Place all your converted music on Data DVDs
- Clean CDs and repair minor scratches if applicable and possible
Some additional services include:
- Add a second digital format: Add $1 per CD
- Copy your music files to your device or hard drive: Add $25 **
- Audio editing is separate and billed at our hourly rate of $40
- Flat Shipping rate for up to 100 CDs: $35
- Although sound degradation is unavoidable, Record Albums and Casette Tapes can be converted for $10 each ***
Additional features may be requested at the time of service, and will be billed at our normal hourly rate. See our Rates page for current rates, or Contact Us with any questions or for more information.
* 10 CD minimum.
** Up to 100 CDs
*** Does not include dividing the recording into separate songs or tracks. 3 album or cassette minimum.